Communication Services for Wildlife Trust
Durham, North East of England
The local Wildlife Trust in Durham has put out a Tender for the provision of Communications Services, working with the Marketing Communications Officer and Programme Manager to develop, support, and deliver their strategic communications plan.
The role will involve:
- Assistance with the architecture, design, hosting, development and management of the website including back-office admin
- Provision of creative and graphic design, typography, copywriting, and artwork concepts and advice
- Support with filming and editing videos
- Ad hoc support on a range of printed and electronic publications including promotional material such as banners, livery, and merchandise
- Social media
- PR and media management, monitoring, and support; and
- Evaluation, data collection, metrics, and analysis.
Estimated project budget: £30k
To receive the full details of this project, and to be considered to pitch, please either sign up for Meet Hugo or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the PR & Communications sector on our platform.