Public Relations Services for Government
A government administration based in the midwest of the US is searching for the services of a reputable PR agency. They are searching for professionals who can provide ongoing consultations, PR strategy development and execution, and support in regards to media relations and communications. Some of the tasks included in this project are as follows:
• Generate measurable media coverage of one of the tourist areas and unique statewide travel experiences
• Develop and implement a robust media relations strategy that successfully promotes tourism in the area
• Augment existing social media and marketing strategies
• Collaborate on annual and multi-year plans for publicizing tourism products, services, and resources via media relations
• Identify new opportunities, media trends, consumer interests, niche markets, proposal content, etc. to further plan objectives
• National consumer media outreach to top-tier long and short lead media outlets, travel, and other niche outlets
• Craft and distribute long and short lead pitches, monthly press releases, in addition to specified wire releases
• Monitor targeted editorial calendar opportunities via PR industry services such as HARO, ProfNet, Cision, etc.
Indicative Budget: $200k
To receive the full details of this exciting yet challenging project, and to be considered to pitch, then please either sign up for Meet Hugo or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the PR & Communications sector on our platform.