University of Houston Communications, Marketing & PR
The University of Houston – Cullen College of Engineering invites you to submit a proposal to develop and implement a strategic marketing campaign with an emphasis in marketing, communications, brand recognition and reputation, and public relations. They plan to achieve the following:
(1) showcasing the Cullen College of Engineering as a strong front-runner in engineering education on a national level;
(2) boosting perceptions of Cullen College of Engineering faculty as leading and trusted sources of information for the media and public;
(3) increasing alumni and donor engagement with the Cullen College and inspiring potential donors (foundations and corporations) to consider providing financial support to the College;
(4) bringing more traffic to the college’s website and social media channels;
(5) reaching the Top 50 engineering programs in the nation, as ranked by US News and World Report;
(6) increasing enrollment across all of the college’s locations and programs, including online programs, while still maintaining a high calibre of student; and
(7) delivering clear measures of success on the above points.
Through a combination of integrated marketing and branding tactics, the selected firm will be a key partner working in tandem with the College’s communications team to successfully increase the visibility, brand and reputation of the Cullen College of Engineering.
Estimated Budget: $30,000
To receive the full details of this project, and to be considered to pitch then please either sign up for Meet Hugo, or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the PR & Communications sector on our platform.