Video Production for Texas A&M University
Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University is requesting proposals from qualified vendors to provide video production services in support of a Texas Workforce Commission-funded virtual learning resources project.
The scope of work includes:
- Filming and editing of 40 videos (20 in English, 20 in Spanish). Each video will be up to 15 minutes in length.
- Videos will be of a teacher conducting parts of a lesson. All lessons will be scripted.
- Provide all necessary filming equipment, including a 4K camera, 3 camera shoot, professional lighting.
- Creation of and editing of any needed animations and B-roll.
- Provide licensed music and pre-built graphics (Project may opt to make these purchases).
- Consultation on working with the instructors who will be filmed.
- Travel costs will be paid by the project.
Estimated Budget: $60k
To receive the full details of this project, and to be considered to pitch, then please either sign up for Meet Hugo or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the video & animation sector on our platform.