Website Services for a UK University
Chichester, South East of England
A leading university which has made significant investments in the teaching and accommodation facilities are now looking to expand their strategic aims to grow the student body further. To achieve this they are looking to work with an expert agency that has the network, and skills to deliver a new university website which represents their ethos, values and their direction of travel.
This requires the creation of a new website, with exemplary navigability and with a creative flair. Establishing the new website will need to capture some existing content, but to add to this rich content, with extensive multi-media (and especially video content).
The university is seeking a suitably experienced and skilled partner to build a new corporate website with the key objectives being:
- To design, develop, host, maintain and provide on-going technical support for the university’s primary website
- To manage a phased transition of the website from the current supplier
- To deliver website design, UX and development on schedule
- To build for frictionless user experience, with a focus on accessibility requirements
- A website with sector-leading design and usability with the primary focus being the recruitment of students
- The website must enable sustainable design and development, whilst supporting key issues such as the prevailing accessibility best practices, and statutory obligations.
Estimated Project Value: £50k
To receive the full details of this project, and to be considered to pitch, then please either sign up for Meet Hugo or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the IT & Telecoms sector on our platform.