Website with CMS for School District
South West, USA
A school district in the south west of the US requires one accessible, user-friendly and modern-looking website designed and developed for every school within the district. The purpose of this project is to provide a consistent communication tool for students and families to stay connected and involved in academics and resources available at their particular school. Listed below are a few tasks that are included as part of this project:
– Implementing version history for website pages
– Implementing the ability to post and expire emergency news to all schools, individual schools and a custom list of schools
– Implementing the ability to add, edit, and expire calendar events and edit reoccurring events
– Implementing the ability to add, edit, and expire news and edit reoccurring news items
– Optimize for mobile and create a responsive design across all devices and across all browsers
– Designing a school website using CMS design tools
– Updating global navigation
– Updating school logo and colors of design theme
– The ability to accommodate different approval workflows based on user role
– The ability to delegate a webmaster with specific rights for a certain period of time
– The ability for an administrator to view a webmaster’s dashboard and easily identify items for action.
Indicative Project Value: $250k
If you would like to receive the full details of this project and want to be considered to pitch, please either sign up for Meet Hugo or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the web design & development sector on our platform.