Works Exit Survey for the State of Colorado
The State of Colorado have put out a Tender for the provision of a works exit survey service. The successful vendor will provide the following:
– An exit survey to follow-up with a statistically representative sample of the approximately 1,500 families per month who leave the program to evaluate their experiences, understand why they exited the program, collect information on key program outcomes to the government authority located in Colorado.
– Provide the administrative data necessary to pull the cases to sample and provide participant contact information. Work by the contractor should seek to continue and enhance survey development and data collection efforts over the past four years.
– The contractor will collect and format data for submission to CDHS. The contractor will also provide analyses of the data and reports containing results of these analyses.
– A report on the annual survey results
– One-off analyses that may include the use of administrative data to supplement the survey results
– Separate survey data files and reports for the 10 largest counties
Estimated project budget: $50k
To receive the full details of this project, and to be considered to pitch, then please either sign up for Meet Hugo or get in touch with our team below to discuss this further.
Request Project Details
Book A Demo
Key Sector Stats
We care about your ROI. See the key stats below for the market research sector on our platform.